Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Neutrogena SkinID vs. Proactiv

(Mary writing again): I love to look through Yahoo answers (maybe I'm addicted lol) but I read a few people asking about facewashes and zits and acne, etc. Seeing how I have had on and off bouts with acne, here's what I've learned:

Proactiv definitely works, but in my experience, it has taken a lonnnnnng time (and of course lots of auto shipments) to get definitive results. If I'm worried about zits now, it's hard to wait 3 months to have clear skin again. Plus, the cost was hard to deal with on top of family stuff and day to day expenses.

Neutrogena has Skin ID, and it does a skin evaluation, then they send you the kit for $19.95 which was better than Proactiv's $29.99+. I felt like Neutrogena helped me get noticeable results in about 2 weeks, which seemed a lot faster than Proactiv.

I might only be saying Neutrogena is better because it's cheaper lol, but hey, if it's cheaper AND faster, what's not to like?! To check it out click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theressa, thanks for the comment! Agreed, Burt's is wayyyy too oily! I'm glad the Riiviva works, I hadn't heard of it!

    The best thing I've found (so far) for moisturizing and skin care is this e-book. Rather than just recommend products, it teaches how to really care for skin and even some good recipes and stuff, it's been soooo helpfuL!

    http://sportssleeprepeat.com/Skincare

    We are guest bloggers a lot on that website, we really like it so faR! Let us know other tips and tricks you have too! I'd love to review the Riiviva

    ReplyDelete