Monday, June 11, 2012

Younger Skin Quickly...FOR FREE! (Can you tell I'm excited?!)

(Mary writing here) So my husband's friend found this offer on Facebook and passed it along to me. It's a product called Levela and is an "anti-age" cream. Blah blah blah, totally skeptical, right?

Well the good thing about this offer is that it was FREE! I paid the $4.79 shipping and handling, and I've had the stuff for about 3 weeks. So far, so great!

I am more than pleased with the results...although still a bit too embarrassed about my "before" pictures to post them online. It has helped remove lines from my face, and I feel better about myself, which is totally worth $4.79!

There's all sorts of science and stuff behind it, but if you're interested, click below and you'll see. I think it's the best $5 I've ever spent! SO much more worth it than my morning Starbucks :-)

To read more about Levela, click here.

1 comment: